The Board of Directors consist of members of the Executive Committee and representatives from Foundation member organizations.
Among the functions of the Board of Directors are:
Provide strategic leadership to the organization and ensure compliance with the Georgia Engineering Foundation Bylaws.
• Approval of Scholarship Shortlist and Award Recommendations from Scholarship Committee
• Approval of Payments from Endowment Funds for Endowment Scholarships
• Establishment of annual budgets
• Approval of non-budgeted/extra ordinary expenditures
• Approval of Selection Committee Recommendations for Executive Committee